Hello........ I don't know about you?! But, I'm a sucker for making funny cards... enter That Thing You Did! stamp set. I just fell in love with the you're so vintage sentiment and the funky 70's font. But, the added fun is the sentiments you can add to it, I chose but not in a creepy way. Cracks me up! This was one of the cards we made earlier in the month at one of my classes. Very effective for both men and women too.
This card has a fun swinging effect to the front panel.
Here are the measurements:
1) Cut a base measuring 9-3/4" X 4".
2) Measure in 1-1/2" from the edge and cut from 3" to 7-1/2".
3) Score from the top down to the cut at 3".
4) Score the entire piece at 5-1/4".
5) Score from the bottom up to the cut at 7-1/2".
6) Base of card is 5-1/2" X 4-1/4", attach swinging layer to base (don't glue the smallest panel).
I hope you like my share, enjoy the sunshine :)
Here's what the entire stamp set looks like - super fun right?!
Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping!
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog