Hello... holy jeepers, it's a storm outside - my whole house just went black and it's 10 AM! The weather said we'd have one of the hottest days we've had and a thunderstorm... we'll we got the storm, now let's see about the hottness (since there is nothing hot about a downpour!) Weather aside, today I thought I'd share my favourite products from the new Stampin' Up! Holiday Catalogue (available until January 5, 2015). I love A LOT of products, almost everything is a must have. It's pretty nuts how fab this catty really is!! I mean I expected it to be great - but Stampin' Up! has outdone themselves with this one! It's always an exciting time when a new catalogue comes out, you have all these new goodies and the possibilities of creating awesome projects with them - plus they always have such great samples in their catalogues for inspiration.
I'm going to try to narrow it down to a top 10... man, that's going to be quite the challenge since my wish list is almost the whole book! I'm just going to list them in the order they appear in the catalogue.
1. 'Santa Stache' - when I first started flipping through the book, this set immediately caught my eye. I'm a sucker for funny cards - and the greetings are just too cute to not have this set in my collection!
2. 'On Point' textured impressions embossing folder - it just pointed (no pun intended!) out at me... I just love geometric shapes...so it was a definite must have for me.
3. 'Festival of Trees Bundle' when I flipped the page and saw these fun tree stamps, and you could bundle them with a punch!!! Enough said, I had to have it - I'm a punch addict. Plus, it's a pretty sweet set of stamps too.
4. 'Beauty of the Season' such a beautiful set and it was one of the sets available early (on July 8th), I had to grab this one as soon as I could. That cardinal bird is so stunning and perfect for blendabilities. Definitely a classic stamp set with lovely sentiments too.
5. 'Two-tone' Baker's Twine' - this one was a no brainer for me, since it's another addiction of mine! It's no secret how much I love me some Baker's twine... and this new twine is even thicker than the thick twine - great for fraying or just pulling some strands. So naturally I had to have both colours!
6. 'Visions of Santa' on the same page as the Old Olive Twine has the most uber-cute dancing Santas and some in their knickers no less! Just too funny to pass up... come on who doesn't love a funny holiday card?! Super adorable - and a keeper for sure!
7. 'Santa & Co. Designer Washi Tape' love it... the only problem with washi tape is well nothing, I just tend to hoard it - I really fell for the fun scalloped blue one in this set of 3 washi tapes! I'll have to get over my fear, if I run out - I'll just have to buy some more = D
8. 'Four Feathers Bundle' - Ahhhh... onto some fun fall goodies! I love feathers, and what's better than a set of four feathered stamps? A set of four feathered stamps with matching framelits this set is a must have, there are so many possibilities with these babies!
9. 'Freaky Friends' - more Halloween toys...... my favourite season! I just had to have this set as I'm a sucker for skeletons and this set has a cutie! Is it weird that I think skeletons are cute?! I don't!!
10. 'Tee Hee Hee' - My last must have is another is a super fun... as soon as I saw this cutie it went on my must have list. The fun sayings and cute stamps are just too adorable to resist - and I didn't, it's mine!
There are many more great products, these are just some of my favourites - I'd love to hear which one's are your favs! Stay dry (for now!) and Stay cool (it's supposted to be a hot one later!)
Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping!