Hi there! One of my stamping friends recently got married in January.
Today, I'm sharing the card I made her...
I started by making a base card 8" X 8", score at 4" since I wanted a bunch of balloons at the top of the card. I stamped a couple balloons onto my layering piece for the front.
I then added some glitter using Iridescent Ice embossing powder.
On the right side I die cut one of the balloons to make shaker frame.
I added a few more balloon die cuts, some banners and sequins for a bit more jazz...
There is lots going on ... it's a busy card, but I'm pleased with how it turned out!
After I removed the Bermuda Bay sequins - I had a bunch of the string left over so I added a bow onto the sentiment.
I hope you like it, have a great day :)
Stampin' Up! Supplies Used:
Built for Free Using: My Stampin Blog
Thanks for stopping by, happy stamping!
Post a Comment